This workshop is for you if any of these feel true:
- Mealtime is a struggle
- You feel you're giving snacks all day and don't want to
- It's hard to tolerate your child's food protests and you end up giving in even when you don't want to
- You worry about what your child is eating and not eating
- You want to set your kid up for body confidence
- You use iPads or devices to assist the eating process
- You want to set your family up right from the start for healthy eating and food roles and responsibilities
In this workshop, Dr. Becky (@drbeckyathome) and Jennifer (@kids.eat.in.color) will discuss:
- Why parenting around food is so important
- Setting your child up for food success
- What amount of food consumption is "normal"
- Roles and responsibilities - for you and your child
- How to manage protests and meltdowns around food
- How to manage snacks and desserts with authority
- How food interactions relate to our child building confidence and self-esteem
- Much more!
This 75-minute interactive workshop includes 60 minutes of teaching and a 15-minute Q&A.
To be clear, purchasing a workshop does not initiate any type of therapeutic relationship with Dr. Becky. This one-time coaching workshop is not therapy and does not replace therapy.
Parenting + Food OverviewFREE PREVIEW
Parenting + Food: A Comprehensive Approach to Managing Meals, Snacks, Dessert, Protest, Meltdowns, and Much More